During my pregnancy, I did a lot of baby product research.
I was a first time mom without a clue.
I figured no one would be better informed then other moms.
So reviews it was.
Some items were hits while others were complete misses.
What works for some babies doesn't always work for others.
You need to keep that in mind.
I'll keep it real -
Carlo has some pretty cool gadgets that he doesn't seem all that interested in.
I went ahead and put together our must have list.
At 2 1/2 months old, our list is likely to change (and fast!)
But for now...here's what we're loving.
From one mom to another (or a soon to be!)
I hope this helps!
1. Baby Aquaphor - one word...obsessed!
I use this on Carlo's tushy in between diaper changes and on his face when he's in character (a tiger!)
Any scratches he gives himself clears up within a day. I call that magic!
2. Nap Nanny Chill - It's sort of big and pretty pricey. However, with Carlo's acid reflux, this is the only way Carlo will sleep on his own. The Nap Nanny was designed on an incline to keep the little one upright. The giraffe print is super cute too!
3. Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets - I don't know where I'd be without these blankets. If your little one likes being swaddled (Carlo doesn't), they make for the perfect swaddling blankets. They are super soft and easy to work with. We use them as blankies, burp cloths, you name it. Again, super cute prints. Baby blankets with peacock feathers? Ring me out for a few more.
4. Wubbanub Pacifiers - We've got a few of these little guys. They stay in your little ones mouth easier since they prop up on their chest and our easy to find when they've gone lost. Enough said.
5. Mustela Products - There isn't one product I haven't liked. The fragrance is light and they don't irritate Carlo's sensitive skin.
6. 4moms Clearwater Infant Tub - Yes, we're embarassed to admit that we spent nearly $100 dollars on a bath tub. It was before we had him (not sure we would agree to dropping that kind of dough now). But this thing is purely genius. The tub filters water through it so that your little one is never sitting in soiled water. It also reads the temperature and tells you when it's safe for your babe to bathe. As a first time mom, that reassurance is priceless. Let me warn you, this tub doesn't come without it's problems. We've had the thermometer fall out a few times. For that kind of money, nothing should go wrong! It still makes my list though.
7. Dekor Diaper Pail - Normally, I despise these things. Hoarding stinky diapers in one place is stomach turning to a neat freak like myself. I've used them at other moms homes and have always felt that I was pealing the skin of my hand trying to push the diaper down the small hole. This diaper pail is easy to use and extremely easy to change. Yes, the diapers are still smelly. But if you change out the bag often, it will be a lifesaver to you and your family.
I'm always on the hunt for new products.
Do you have any must haves that you can share with me?